(Off)Comedy Bands

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon May 13 07:25:39 EDT 1996

> >         Plus, they were produced by Brian May, and do a cover of "Bohemian
> > Rhapsody" which is _painfully_ bad :)
>
> Now that one I didn't even remember.  Does anyone know if the Bad News
> saga is available on video?  Is there a soundtrack album?

        The video is available on NTSC and PAL at least--the US label is
Rhino, don't know about Britain.  I know Rhino still carries the CD, which
has extra musical and comedy sequences.  Dunno if the CD is still available
in the UK.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)