HW: US Covers: Update on $

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon May 13 14:41:02 EDT 1996

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, Allan T Grohe Jr wrote:

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd update you all on the status of $ rec'd so far.  I've
gotten $ from  Karl Hiller, Doug Bates, John McIntyre, Randy Abeck,
Keith Henderson, Mike McCollum, Jeff Riedle, Jerry Guizar, Ron Jennings,
Chris Boxley, Chris Steir, Frank Weil, Alan Siebert, Andy Apold, Wylie
Stone, and Stephen Lindsey.  Thanks for being so prompt!  (The Amex bill
has already been paid...a $385 ouch).

> We're still waiting on word on the IQ cover from Jerry as to whether or
> not it'll be in the set after all (not rec'd yet thought its on the tape
> labels).

I got the tape from Jerry (thanks!) and sent a copy off to Dave.  Right
now, all I'm waiting on before beginning duplication is the final
resolution of a discrepancy or two about song order, which should be
taken care of soon, one way or the other.

I've not received funds from the following folks yet:  do please send
them in ASAP, as the tapes are only slightly more than 1/2 paid off thus
far...