OFF / OTHER: misinterpretations

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue May 14 02:41:18 EDT 1996

On 13-MAY-1996 16:53:15.6 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >In <01I4N1OGJE9Q8Y6H29 at delphi.com>, on 05/13/96 at 01:49 AM,
   >HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM said:
   >>   >>Hey, I never knew this. Which C&C film is this?
   >>   >I think it was _Up in Smoke_. They were on their way to a band
   >>   >competition in a van made of Mexican weed. They had a few people
   >>playing
   >>   >before C&C (Chong wore a pink tutu).
   >>Nope, that scene is from Up & Smoke, but the Jimi scene is from "Nice
   >>Dreams".
   >It's been so long since I saw those movies. Is Nice Dreams the one
   >where Stacy Keach starts turning into a lizard?
   >jguizar at epix.net

That's the one. A particular
 strain of marijuana would turn people into lizards if
smoked. They sold it out of an ice-cream truck.

Chuck
`[1;31;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive