BOC: FreedomFest

Le Monsieur Damon dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue May 14 03:06:03 EDT 1996

I'm normally on the HW side, but I thought I'd pass this on to the other
half of the list.

BOC will be playing with Kansas and one other band (Styx, I think...
Fellow DFW inhabitants can check on p.4 in last Friday's weekend guide in
the Dallas Morning News to confirm/correct) on July 4, 1996 for the
annual "FreedomFest" taking place at the CocaCola (I'd rather have Dr.P,
thank you) Starplex ampitheater.  Last year Boston headlined, and I
*think* Fleetwood Mac did the year before that.

ObHawkwindContent:  The funny thing is that last July 4, Nik played in
Dallas.  I guess the metroplex will be alternating BOC and HW-spinoffs
every Independence Day from now on. :)  Speaking of, yes I *will* be
seeing that movie (who won't?).

Damon Capehart          | To know recursion, you must first know recursion.
dcapehar at utdallas.edu   | The Society of Physics Students at UTD