OFF: re - Adrian Shaw _Tea Time for Hydra_

Assassin Soniqué sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Tue May 14 10:11:31 EDT 1996

On 14 May 96 Rudich, Robert A wrote about OFF:  re - Adrian Shaw _Tea
Time fo:

> Paul, if you want to convince us you'll have to do a full format review.
>   You set the bar, now you have to clear it.

I have full intentions of doing just that (hey, I promised Ade so now
I have to). That message was posted after one listen, I need a few
more before I can comment properly.

I might even get around to reviewing darXtar's _Sju_, and getting
back to the HW trail one of these days if you are all nice to me ;^)

Paul/Soniqué

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may