Other: Big Buck CD Players

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue May 14 20:01:35 EDT 1996

> Up until now I've been using a Sony Discman (circa 1990) as a CD player
> with Linn Index speakers and a NAD 3020 amp.

Upgrading the Discman is a very good idea.  So is upgrading the amp
(What model 3020 is it?  If it's an original version, like I had until
last year, it's well worth upgrading.  Amps have improved tremendously
over the years).  The speakers should be OK.  I found them a little
reserved, but speakers are very much a matter of personal preference.

This is all based on my experience upgrading my system last year.
I'm not an expert.

Dave.