HW Tour

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed May 15 14:53:55 EDT 1996

> Whos goin to the Brentwood and Guildford shows?

        I think I'm going to try!  There are 3 UK shows, yes?  The
other one being in Ipswich?  I mean, as long as Bill is coming over
I need to try and boost the Stateside presence :)

        Does anyone one have the ticket prices and ticket ordering info
for all three shows?

> The Amsterdam show is June 26

        I'm tempted to try and make that, but I think it would cost me
too much to hop the North Sea and find crash space in Holland!  Actually
I'm almost equally tempted by the Arnhem gig so I can check out all the
'Market Garden' sites ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)