Cheesefoot is off!!!!

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Thu May 16 12:50:52 EDT 1996

  Bad news I'm afraid, it looks like the Cheesefoot Head thing
 is off.
  I just got this from the UK-indie list, which someone else
 had got from the UK-dance list.

     bye - Rob

Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 07:42:05 +0000 (GMT)
From: Jon Barron 01256 373052 <BARRONJ at a1chefs.rdgmts.reo.mts.dec.com>
Subject: Winch

The clouds darken, bells begin to toll, Tory MP's huddle round a cauldron
cackling to each other, inventing new things to do with Oranges, string and
plastic bags and plotting the destruction of anything that people might enjoy
themselves at..........

Yes you guessed it, the Winchester Festival has been cancled due to, concerns
about the amount of traffic/people and the fact that they couldn't book any
major acts!!!

BOLLOKS!!!!!!!  Thats it I'm off partying in Europe this summer, I've had it
up to here [Gestures above his head] with the low life assholes that run this
Country that think anything other than a String Quartet is Satans work and
people shouldn't be alowed to enjoy it, that sit and pickle themselfs with
Alcohol and Smoke Cigars and then say Drugs are bad for you, and your too stupi

to decide for your self so we'll make them illigal (except for the ones they
enjoy of course) and make the choice for you..........

Fucking Hypocritical Bastards..

PAH,         UP THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!