HW Tour

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri May 17 08:36:56 EDT 1996

On Thu, 16 May 1996, bart wrote:

> Jazza said -
>

> >         I might try and get to Brentwood, it not being far from me. Has
> > someone got a way of getting details they can suggest to me?
> >                                                               Jazza
>
> Relative to Cambridge, the Ipwich gig is about half the distance (by road
> at least, and probably rail too).

        I know that, but by the time of the gig I'll be back in
Rickmansworth, which is a _long_ way from Ipswich...

> > ObGig: Porcupine Tree, 26th May, The Boat Race, Cambridge - how convenient!
>
> Hmm, I was toying with the idea of seeing this one. Where's the Boat Race ?

        South-east side of Cambridge, near the pulsating commercial
organism that is the Grafton Centre. I'll be there,
                                                    Jon

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                        |
 |         (01223 460728)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk           |
 |      "`It's a Venusian space bassist,' said Turner the bird being."     |
 |            (Hawkwind, sleeve notes to 'Doremi Fasol Latido')            |