HW - Paradiso

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Fri May 17 03:07:25 EDT 1996

Bill,

>>OK, I'll be there. Paradiso or Melkweg?
>PARADISO.  I'll be there too. We will figure a place to meet later. Are you
>also attending the British shows?

I's surprised they're back to the Paradiso! It's great, a lot better than the
Melkweg for quite a long time. (They're only 300 meters apart from each
other, you knew that?) But now, Melkweg have built a new hall, which is
almost the same size as the Paradiso and is wonderful.
Paradiso became a bit of an elite thing - all the big names (including the
Stones) wanted to play there (again). Paradiso have a contract with Mojo, the
biggest tour organiser / promotor in Holland. I haven't seen much of the
Paradiso the last couple of years. I wish some progressive rock tour
promotors would notice and know about the Melkweg - I love the place.

I just came back from London, and I don't think it would be a good idea to
take another week off of work. Better luck next time (I only saw John Wetton
the week that I was there).

We'll arrange a place to meet later.

TTYL,
Jerry