HW Tour, but now OFF Amsterdam

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat May 18 04:19:57 EDT 1996

>>Were you the one who needed some green herbs on doctor's orders? :-)
>>We will be sure to get some there in Amsterdam!
>Yes indeedy i'm the one.  If we can't score in Amsterdam we are truly a
>*very* sorry lot.

No doubt about that! I just got some new weeds from (gasp) BUSSUM's local
what-we-call-coffeeshop. The shop and the stuff is under control of the local
government, and checked by the police and TNO, a Dutch organization for
testing all kinds of things (from vacuum cleaners to cars to milk to weeds).
Best quality you can get.

Jerry