HW Tour, but now OFF Amsterdam

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat May 18 07:57:36 EDT 1996

> I just got some new weeds from (gasp) BUSSUM's local
> what-we-call-coffeeshop. The shop and the stuff is under control of the local
> government, and checked by the police and TNO, a Dutch organization for
> testing all kinds of things (from vacuum cleaners to cars to milk to weeds).
> Best quality you can get.

        Now _that's_ civilization.  Everything safe, legal, and regulated.

        BTW, anyone know how to get tix for the various English gigs and
the Amsterdam gig?  I'm trying to work out how many UK shows I can
make--and since there's going to me a gathering in Amsterdam with
several folks I haven't met I'm trying to decide whether I can afford
to hope the North Sea, see the show, crash, and get back to the UK the
next day.  What are ticket prices and does anyone know the cheapest
way from East Anglia to Amsterdam?
        After all, since Bill S. is showing up, I need to add to the
American Expeditionary Hawkforce :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)