Other: Big Buck CD Players

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sat May 18 16:57:47 EDT 1996

At 15:37 1996-05-18 -0400, you wrote:
>I just bought a Pioneer 100 disk player. It is programmable up to 37 steps
>and will randomly play tracks from all 100 cds in the unit. It's like having
>a juke box in the living room. The cost was about $450.00, which is about
>what I paid for the old pioneer I bought when the only cds you could buy were
>Led Zep or Tull or the Stones(a long time ago). The sound is fine by me.
>regards,

ok, Bill
just wanna know which one you're going to put aside of the following 101 CD's?

year/mth format name                                        type of release

1970/8   CD     Hawkwind                                    Main Release
1971/10  CD     X In Search Of Space                        Main Release
1972/6   CD     Glastonbury Fayre                           Various Artists
1972/11  CD     Doremi Fasol Latido                         Main Release
1973/5   2CD    Space Ritual                                Main Release
1974/9   CD     Hall Of The Mountain Grill                  Main Release
1975/5   CD     Warrior On The Edge Of Time                 Main Release
1976/8   CD     Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music            Main Release
1977/2   CD     Masters of the Universe                     Compilation
1977/6   CD     Quark Strangeness And Charm                 Main Release
1978/10  CD     Hawklords: 25 Years On.                     Main Release
1979/5   CD     PXR5                                        Main Release
1980/7   CD     Live Seventy Nine                           Main Release
1980/11  CD     Levitation                                  Main Release
1982/5   CD     Church of Hawkwind                          Main Release
1983/7   CD     The Text Of Festival: Live 1970-2           Official Bootleg
1983/10  CD     Zones                                       Main Release
1984/11  CD     This Is Hawkwind/Do Not Panic               Main Release
1985/1   CD     Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Garagin           Official Bootleg
1985/5   CD     Live (Space Ritual vol II)                  Official Bootleg
1985/7   CD     Master Of The Universe                      Official Bootleg
1985/11  CD     Acid Dace Volume 1                          Anthology Daze
1985/11  CD     The Chronicle Of The Black Sword            Main Release
1985/11  CD     Ridicule                                    Official Bootleg
1986/6?  CD     Acid Dace Volume II                         Anthology Daze
1986/6   CD     Acid Dace Volume III                        Anthology Daze
1986/10  CD     The Hawkwind Collection                     Anthology Daze
1986/11  2CD    Acid Dace, The History of                   Anthology Daze
1986/11  CD/2CD Live Chronicles                             Main Release
1987/4   CD     Out And Intake                              Main Release
1987/11  CD     British Tribal Music                        Anthology Daze
1987/11  CD     Early Daze                         Official Bootleg Compilation
1988/4   CD     The Xenon Codex                             Main Release
1988/9   CD     Spirit of the Age                           Compilation
1988/11  CD     The Best of Hawkwind Friends & Relations    F&R Family
1988/11  CD     Zones / Stonehenge                          Album Compilation
1988/12  CD     Traveller's Aid Trust                       Various Artists
1988/12  2CD/CD That's Original: Levitation / Hawkwind Live Album Compilation
1989/3   CD     Ironstrike                                  Anthology Daze
1989/4   CD     Night of the Hawk                           Compilation
1990/4   CD     Stasis - The U.A. Years 1971-1975           Compilation
1990     CD     The Best of & the Rest of...                Anthology Daze
1990     CD     Metal Classics #2: Best of Hawkwind         Compilation
1990     CD     Night Riding                                Anthology Daze
1990/9   CD     Space Bandits                               Main Release
1991     CD     Masters of The Universe                     Anthology Daze
1991/6   CD     Palace Springs                              Main Release
1991     CD     Castle Masters Collection                   Anthology Daze
1991/9   CD     Space Rock from London                      Bootleg
1991/10  CD     Spirit of The Age                           Anthology Daze
1991/10  CD     BBC Radio One Live in Concert               Live Obscurity
1991/11  CD     The Never Ending Story of The Psychedelic...Live Obscurity
1991/12  3CD    Anthology                                   Compilation
1992/2   3CD    Three Originals                             Album Compilation
1992/3   CD     Friday Rock Show - Live at Reading '86      Bootleg
1992/4   CD     Mighty Hawkwind Classics 1980-1985          Compilation
1992/5   CD     Electric Tepee                              Main Release
1992/5   CD     Psychedelic Warlords (The Best of)          Compilation
1992/5   CD     The Hawklords Live                          Live Obscurity
1992/7   CD     California Brainstorm                       Official Bootleg
1992     CD     Orgasmatron                                 Bootleg
1992     CD     Tales from Atom Henge                       Compilation
1993     CD     Live - St.Albans 1979                       Bootleg
1993/4   CD     Lord of Light                               Compilation
1993     CD     Kings of Speed, Lords of Light              Bootleg
1993     CD     Undisclosed Files   (- Addendum)    Bootleg/Official Bootleg
1993/11  CD     It Is The Business of the Future to be...   Main Release
1994     CD     The Best of Hawkwind Friends and Relations  F&R Family
1994     CD     Dawn of Hawkwind                            Bootleg
1994     CD     Rock City                                   Bootleg
1994     CD     The Best of Hawkwind                        Anthology Daze
1994     CD     The Business Trip                           Main Release
1994     4CD    25 Years On                                 Compilation
1995     CD     Psychedelic Warriors: White Zone            Main Release
1995/2   CD     Silver Machine                              Anthology Daze
1995     CD     Friends & Relations, the Rarities           F&R Family
1995/10  CD     Space is Deep                               Anthology Daze?
1995/10  CD     Independent Days 1 & 2                      Compilation
1995/10  CD     Alien 4                                     Main Release
1995/11  CD-R   Nova Drive                                  Bootleg
1995/12  CD-R   Damnation Alley                             Bootleg
1996/1   CD-R   Timeless Paeans From the Ongoing Rituals... Bootleg
1996/4   CD-R   The Secret Tepee                            Bootleg
1996/4   CD     Friends & Realations: Cosmic Travellers     F&R Family
1996/4   CD     The Emergency Broadcast System Samples      Compilation
1996/5   CD-R   Corridors of Flame                          Bootleg

1993     CD     Decide Your Future                          EP
1994     CD     Spirit of the Age: Solstice Remixes         EP
1994     CD     Quark Strangeness and Charm                 EP
1995/10  CD     Area S4                                     EP

>Bill (got my plane tickets today) Stewart

\\joe :0)