BOC: anybody

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun May 19 01:09:56 EDT 1996

>        SNIP....
>>
>>and, as previously mentioned, NO tracks from Imaginos (I've seen
>>tracklists from
>>foreign compilations that use one or two Imaginos tracks.....)

>        What tracks did these foreign comps have from Imaginos, what did
>they leave off to fit those tracks, and where can I get the above mentioned
>comps???

They're on the FAQ.  I think one was an italian compilation, can't recall
for certain offhand.  I normally keep the FAQ at my office, where I answer
my mail during the week.

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)