HW: Samples of Shadow Screams

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun May 19 07:45:33 EDT 1996

        My sister wishes to let aspiring synth people know she's
tutoring at the Timara Summer Workshop, July 13-28 or thereabouts
where people can (and I quote): "learn to breathe fire with interstellar
whales.  Really.  It's in the syllabus, I swear ..."

        No, I haven't the slightest idea where the workshop is taking
place, but in the unlikely event that anyone wishes to combine
pyrotechnics, space travel, and sea mammals I could probably find out.

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)