HW: news bits...

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon May 20 17:08:43 EDT 1996

Keith said

>Listed as upcoming in May was 'Love in Space' as UK import, so I guess it's
>out
>now...any reviews??  'Lord of Light' didn't make it on there, did it??  Too
>bad.

No, it didn't... list is:

disc 1
abducted/death trap/wastelands/are you losing your mind?/photo encounter/blue
skin/sputnik stan/robot/alien i am

disc 2
xenomorph/vega/love in space/kapal/elfin/silver machine/welcome/assassins

Well, considering I thought the show I saw on the Alien tour was only kinda
average, I have to say I'm very pleased with this!  I'd say all the tracks
off of _Alien 4_ are actually better than the album versions - it's a fairly
awesome "Alien I Am", and an excellent "Stan".  Ron still gets on my tits a
bit, but he's actually more restrained than in the studio, and anyway I've
resolved not to winge about him any more. :)

Oh yeah - I liked the picture of the bike illustrating "Silver Machine"...

- Andy