HW: Brixton 21st June

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue May 21 18:48:18 EDT 1996

>- Andyhey! could some one please give us the scoop on this gig?
>gig date & time,how, when, and where to get tics,
>any gigs day b4 and after?name and address of venue,
>and how do you pronounce brixton?
>rj

HW will be playing around London on 6/22 Brentwood, 6/23 Guildford, 6/24
Ipswich.
All are right around London. They will than play in Amsterdam on 6/26,
Tilberg 6/27 and Arnham 6/28.
I will arrive in London on 6/21 in the AM. I will attend the Brixton show as
well as Brentwood and Guildford , possibly Ipswich as well. On the 25th I
will travel to Amsterdam and attend the Paridiso show on the 26th. I will
also try to attend the Tilberg show on the 27th before returning to London on
the 28th,  returning home on the 30th. My wife and I are looking foward to
meeting some folks on this list and we are *up*  for HW parties before or
after any of these gigs. We will make solid meeting plans before we leave.
regards,
Bill Stewart