BOC-L Digest - 21 May 1996 to 22 May 1996

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Wed May 22 13:21:10 EDT 1996

Andy Gilham wrote....

>Bricks-tun...  I daresay I'll go to this 'un, after all I got there and
>back in a lunch hour today so I've no excuse. :)  Box office number is
>0171-9249999, address 211 Stockwell Road, London SW9, but you'll probably
>be able to get in on the door (you could at the same venue last October

>I don't know but I suspect this could be another all-nighter (so it's
>dodgy pizza at 3am after the show again folks!).

Hurrah... but hold on I've only just  recovered from the last bout of
gastric tentacles!

> and the Sex Pistols will be crap at Finsbury Park on the

Probably!

Apolgies coz I don't know who said...

>Greece on July 16th,  Portugal on
>July 18th,  something something Herzburg
>July 20th, Ghent Belgium on July22nd, and an outdoor show billed as
>Summer Daze in Langtree Devon on July 27th--tea at Brocky's house at 4.

How about a convention of Nethawks for the "Summer Daze"?

Maxine

The night shall be filled with music
And the cares that infest the day           mxw at dmu.ac.uk
Shall fold their tents like the Arabs       UKMC#9
And as silently steal away.                 Honda CB250 RS - For sale
                    H.W. Longfellow         Honda VF400

                http://severn.dmu.ac.uk/~mxw/Welcome.html