HW: Tour Dates [via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed May 22 14:18:16 EDT 1996

>hmmmm interesting.   Who posted this one and where's Langtree?   It's
>near enough to my birthday to make a special West Country trip out of
>this if it's going to happen  8-)

Langrtry is a small Texas border town where the Pecos meets the Rio Grande.
It was best known in the old west as the home of Judge Roy Bean, whose word
was law.

(hey, I can dream that HW will tour the south...)
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)