HW: Brixton

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Thu May 23 11:04:55 EDT 1996

> > The HW/Ozrics gig (Academy, June 21) is indeed an all-nighter.  Tickets 15
> > pounds.
> >
> > - Andyok, who will i meet here?
> what exactly is an all-nighter?
> anybody want to e me a quick london survival guide?
> rj

    An all-nighter is a gig that starts, in this case, at 8pm on
   a Friday evening and finishes at 6am on Saturday. The main
   bands will be on between 11pm and 2am and the support bands
   play either side. For the last few HW all-nighters the
   support bands have been guitar-based leading up to HW, then
   techno bands play on after HW.

    As for a London survival guide, start off with a good street
   map (such as an A-Z) and a map of the underground. There's not
   a lot else to suggest really.

       bye - Rob