HW: Brixton [via LSMTP - see www.lsoft.com]

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu May 23 07:33:14 EDT 1996

> >         This sounds like a must!  I thought DS had killed all possibilities
> > of OT/HW shows but I guess he relented.
>
> My theory (which is mine) is that since it's an all-nighter, the two bands
> can co-headline.  If they toured together, there might have been difficulties
> deciding who was the headlining band.  The Ozrics have a larger following
> than Hawkwind these days.

        And that last sentance is my theory on why they are together ;)
DS says ... hmmm ... Ozrics = exposure = money.  And a stunningly
reasonable idea, actually! :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                          "Hefi ek ok aldri sva reitt
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            vapn at manni at eigi hafi
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   vid kommit."
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.                 -Skarphedin Njalsson