HW in Germany

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Thu May 23 08:56:43 EDT 1996

Hi Yuri

>Recently there was a posting here saying that Hawkwind will play on a festival
>in Germany this summer. Can anybody tell me where and when? I also would
like to
>know what kind of festival is it and what other bands will play there.

HAWKWIND wil play on 20.07.1996 on an open air festival at BURG HERZBERG
(an old castle on a hill).

This venue is not far away from BAD HERSFELD near KASSEL

The complete festival goes from 19.07.1996 - 21.07.1996

The ticket costs around 40 DM for all 3 days. You can't buy a ticket only
for one day

Here is the phonenumber to order tickets: Germany 0661 79478

Hope these informations help you to see HAWKWIND live

If you have more quaestions please fel free to ask

Bernhard