HW - allnighter

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu May 23 12:17:06 EDT 1996

Maxine said

> at all costs avoid AndyG's invite to his house coz he plies you
> with 100% Scottich Malt and then tortures you with Dwight Yoakham CD's -
> I'm not sure which was resposible for the bad head in the morning?

As I recall, I managed to play about 5 seconds of "Buenas Noches from a
Lonely Room" before howls of protest forced me to desist! :)

This time round it'd probably be Radio Birdman sessions (ta, mate!) and old
MC5 and new Wayne Kramer albums...

- Andy

ObExpensiveWeek - Hawkwind, Archaos, and play-off final tickets...