OFF: Guru Guru

William Stone stone1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun May 26 10:55:13 EDT 1996

You wrote:

>While surfing, I discovered a list of Guru Guru titles .... someone
>was after this from memory ....
>
>Group   Album Title                             (Country) Label Number
         Year# Genre

>GURU GURU       UFO                           1970
>GURU GURU       HINTEN                        1971
>GURU GURU       KANGURU                       1972
>GURU GURU       SAME                          1973
>GURU GURU       DON'T CALL US, WE CALL YOU    1973
>GURU GURU       DANCE OF THE FLAMES           1974

  Ah..but there's more...

Der Electrolurch           1974   (part compilation)
Mani und seine Freunde     1975   (technically a solo album, but
                                   credited to Guru Guru)
Tango Fango                1976
Live                       1978
heydu                      1979   (as Guru Guru Sunband)

Any others?

Wylie