HW Langtree

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Wed May 29 14:29:52 EDT 1996

>>  Hi,
>>   Can anyone please furnish me with the details of the Langtree festival
>>   in Devon on 27th July please.
>>   Where did this info originate from?
>
>Bill Stewart I think.   Langtree is close to the home of a certain Mr D
>Brock but I know no further details.   It sounds like an outdoor
>festival of some kind and I'd certainly like to get to it if I can find
>further info and so I think would others (Maxine - sorry, I'll reply to
>your mail in a minute or so!).   Oakhampton is probably the nearest
>largish town if you want to search for it on the map - Langtree is a few
>miles NW? of there.
>
>Maybe the Devon Tourist Board can help.....

...or the inner sleeve to Yes _Tormato_, which have a large scaled map over
the area, with Oakhampton on top, and yes, it's the Yes Tor in the middle.
no sign of a Brock house, though ;0)

and while looking at the map, you can play "Don't Kill the Whale".

>jill

\\joe
ObSpace Rock: Potens de Luxe