OFF: Porky Tree in the US

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed May 29 16:06:48 EDT 1996

Hi Folks...

For those interested....
As you may know, PTree is still scheduled to perform at the Baltimore ProgScape
on June 29, 1996 (the second of four groups).

The word now is that they are looking to schedule a gig in or around NYC a day
or two before ProgScape.  So those of you in that vicinity should look out for
local show announcements.  I know Bill S. will probably be in Europe then, so I
guess you'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time....but then, you'll be
seeing HW again, so no complaining!

Also, the entire group will be coming over for the show...I had been worried
that maybe if there was to be only a single show, that Steve Wilson may come
alone and play with piped in synths/tapes/atmospherics....but thankfully, it
will not be so.

Also, Fruit Salad Lights, who were doing their thing on the UK tour will not
be coming.  Not sure what the set up will be over here.

Thats all ..... Keith H.

ObCassette:  Attahk - Magma

P.S.  Can't tell you if they might be adding more dates...will look out for
more info, though.....