BOC & Hawkwind - Mag articles

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu May 30 10:07:39 EDT 1996

> >This month's Record Collector (UK) out today has a three page Hawkwind
> >feature. Basically Six half-page each interviews with Brock, Turner,
> >Moorcock, Dettmar, Ollis and DikMik. They are all recent interviews.
> >Haven't read it through yet, in my hurry to tell you, before this fine
> >magazine sells out :-))
>
> >Except Dave mentions Nik's current activities and Nik mentions certain
> >legal injunctions.
>
> Has anyone in the UK sourced a copy of Goldmine yet?

BTW, this month's 'Guitar Shop' has a very complimentary letter to
the editor, thanking them for a most favorable review of 'WotT' in
the previous issue.  BTW, Buck is a regular columnist for said mag.,
albeit his articles are pretty technical--usually reviews of new
guitar gear...
theo

New and noteworthy:
King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents:  Robin Trower in Concert.