HW: Record Collector (or Uh-Oh NiK vs. Dave again!)

Christian Mumford mumford at EUNET.NO
Thu May 30 10:57:05 EDT 1996

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Assassin_Soniqu=E9?= wrote:

> On 30 May 96 Jon Browne wrote about HW: Record Collector (or Uh-Oh
> NiK :
>
> > This month's Record Collector (UK) out today has a three page Hawkwind
> > feature.
> > (snip)
> > Anyone in the UK got enough time to type up the article?
>
> If you want to fax it to me (assuming you don't mind the
> international rates), I'll happily type it up if no-one else offers!

I just got a brand new scanner with an OCR function (It can read certain
fonts and store them as text instead of pictures), but I have yet to
install the proper software and try it out...  I'm sure some typing wiz
at this very moment is dedicated to share this article with us (yay! I'm
picking up a copy anyway) thru his manual efforts, thus beating my
virgin technology of being fed a Hawkwind article first time around....
sorry, I've had a long day... When I do get it up and running, though,
I'll attempt to scan the entire contents of the Hawkwind Log and feed it
to the poor souls deprived of its wisdom!!

chrimum %=o