HW: Traders beware

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu May 30 18:46:21 EDT 1996

Hello all,

I am sending a warning to anyone who might trade tapes.
I set up a trade last Feb. with a listmember by the name of Brian Moseley
e-mail address was brian at webgenesis.com. I sent three C90's of HW shows.
I still have not recieved anything in return, and I have gotten nothing
but excuses when inquiring about them. Now it seems I have not even gotten
any replies to my e-mail requests from my last two letters asking about
the tapes. I just wanted to warn anyone else if they ever set up a trade with
this guy to beware. In the event I ever recieve the tapes he was supposed to
send, I will post the group and remove the warning label from this guy's
name. Anyone else ever trade with him or get burned?

Duane

OBCD: Monster Magnet - 25.....tab

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,