HW: Well Monster Magnet really

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu May 30 19:09:10 EDT 1996

>After passing on a trader warnig, Duane said:
>

>OBCD: Monster Magnet - 25.....tab
>

>Duane ( or anybody),
>
>I've seen this one in the shelves, but never been to sure what it is
>(early stuff/live stuff what ? theres no info on it all, and it looks real short
>)
>
>I suppose I'm asking if its any good ? [Context love all their other stuff]
>

>Cheers,
>Steve L.

Steve, ( or anyone else who wants to know)

It is not a short cd. It is about 63 mins. long, but it only has three
songs on it. 2 very long ones, and one regular one.
THis one is very much more psychedelic, lots of repetitive chords, and
quite a lot more space sounds than Superjudge, or Dopes. I am relatively
new to MM, and so far I have liked all three releases I have heard.
Does anyone know which release has the song 5 Years Ahead of My Time?
It doesn't have any info inside about lineups, but there is a date of
1993 on the outside edge.

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,