HW: Well Monster Magnet really

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri May 31 06:15:27 EDT 1996

Duene writes:
>Steve, ( or anyone else who wants to know)
>
>It is not a short cd. It is about 63 mins. long, but it only has three
>songs on it. 2 very long ones, and one regular one.

(   ;-)   I'm sorry but you are...) Wrong, it's one long and two short.
...and I think the running time is about 45min.

>THis one is very much more psychedelic, lots of repetitive chords, and
>quite a lot more space sounds than Superjudge, or Dopes.

This is correct though.

>I am relatively
>new to MM, and so far I have liked all three releases I have heard.
>Does anyone know which release has the song 5 Years Ahead of My Time?
>It doesn't have any info inside about lineups, but there is a date of
>1993 on the outside edge.

I have got 5YAMT on the cds "Dopes to infinity" but theres a couple of
different versions.

 Med Vanlig Halsning                    -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN