HW: Well Monster Magnet really

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Fri May 31 23:39:16 EDT 1996

>Duene writes:
>>Steve, ( or anyone else who wants to know)
>>
>>It is not a short cd. It is about 63 mins. long, but it only has three
>>songs on it. 2 very long ones, and one regular one.
>
>(   ;-)   I'm sorry but you are...) Wrong, it's one long and two short.
>...and I think the running time is about 45min.

Yes, my mistake, it is 48 mins. long to be exact.

>>I am relatively
>>new to MM, and so far I have liked all three releases I have heard.
>>Does anyone know which release has the song 5 Years Ahead of My Time?
>>It doesn't have any info inside about lineups, but there is a date of
>>1993 on the outside edge.
>>

>I have got 5YAMT on the cds "Dopes to infinity" but theres a couple of=20
>different versions.

Damn, then I got one of the ones without this song. Are there any other songs
on the one release that are not on the one I have?

Duane

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,
 he'd like to come and meet us,