Where's my F@!%# tape?!?!

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Nov 1 09:31:54 EST 1996

> Hey Theo;
>
>   O.k., you told me last week you would send me my Worcester '82 tape, if
> that was all I wanted.  I said YES!!!  That was the original deal accord-
> ing to our trade 4 1/2 months ago!!!  Where's my tape??
>
>  I know, I know; you're going to send it to me for X-mas, right?
> Please send it ASAP>>>
>
> Manuel (had a double latte) Alzaga, Jr.

Manuel, he with the Jobian patience:
Everything is recorded.  I've got a whole box of tapes for ya.  Done!
I have to copy a couple of print items and box everything up and off
it goes.  If I can get to the p.o. tomorrow, out they will go.  Hope
you like this stuff.  You probably have some of it, but if ya do,
then you can trade them or keep them as blanks, whatever.  This will
happen before Thanksgiving, let alone Xmas, I swear on my guitar
collection!
best regards,]
theo