OFF : Bryan Talbot again

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 1 08:27:07 EST 1996

found this, as he's been OFF'd a few times thought be interested.

BTW FRAP-scan in a week. SPONG-scan will be harder as I can't find my
Brainstorm #1. I think the cellar's eaten it. it's getting *very* grim
down there.

jon

Announcing the new Bryan Talbot fanpage

I have just finished putting up the official Bryan Talbot fanpage: check
it out at: http://www.waverider.co.uk/~milieu/Bryan.html

Bryan is an independent British comic author and artist, well known for
his work on The Adventures of Luther Arkwright, Nemesis the Warlock(in
2000ad), the DC series the Nazz, several Batman stories and recently the
Technophage series from Dark Horse.

His work is utterly outstanding, and for more info, please have a quick
look at the website!

Apologies if this posting is in any groups that don't feel that it's
relevant: it's just that I think far too few people know about this
bloke's work and I'm trying to do something about it!  If you are
annoyed
- check out the website and THEN send me a testy email: at least you'll
have seen the site then!

All the best,

James Robertson

Jon Browne