New Album Info from Eric on AOL

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Nov 2 10:46:38 EST 1996

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Shawn Quinn wrote:

> Subj:  New Album
> Date:  96-11-01 15:10:17 EST
> From:  OYSTRBOY
>
> To answer commonly asked question about the release of the new
> album....we area in the studio 5 days a week, and thanks to Buck's Mac,
> we can get email up here in Upstate NY to stay in touch.  We imagine the
> actual recording process will be finished in about a month and the
> release is tentatively scheduled for Mar 1....we haven't decided on a
> title yet, but the one sticking the most right now is "Ezekiel's
> Wheel"...artwork is under discussion with two different artists.

  "Yeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"  (yank reponse)

  "YOU BLOODY RIPPER!!!!"            (Aussie response)

  "CHO-ICE!!!"                       (kiwi response)

  "Here-we-go-here-we-go,here we go!" (pommie response)

  "Blue Oyster who?"   (today's youth response)

   My prediction- The greatest release of the 90's. (or is it the ONLY
release of the 90's?)   :)

    Troy