Love in Space continued

Jed Levin jlevin at PANIX.COM
Sun Nov 3 16:02:57 EST 1996

Thanks for the responses RE: "Alien 4" and "Love in Space."  I saw a copy
of White Zone today, and the song "Love in Space" *is* on it.  My next
question is, what is "White Zone?"  I forget the band name on it, but it
was obviously a Brock Hawkwind offshoot of some kind.  You see, I'm
relying on the Collector's Guide that came with my copy of "Warriors on
the Edge of Time" and a couple of webpages for my discographic info, and
they all seem to end after The Business Trip CD came out.  SO it's up to
you folks to fill in the holes for me!  If anyone can post a discography
of everything (full albums at least) after The Business Trip, that'd be
WAY helpfull...

Oh yeah, was the inclusion of "Love in Space" on the "Alien 4" vinyl the
only difference between that and the CD release?

--Jed Levin