Love in Space continued

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Nov 4 00:32:41 EST 1996

At 16:02 1996-11-03 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for the responses RE: "Alien 4" and "Love in Space."  I saw a copy
>of White Zone today, and the song "Love in Space" *is* on it.  My next
>question is, what is "White Zone?"  I forget the band name on it, but it
>was obviously a Brock Hawkwind offshoot of some kind.  You see, I'm
>relying on the Collector's Guide that came with my copy of "Warriors on
>the Edge of Time" and a couple of webpages for my discographic info, and
>they all seem to end after The Business Trip CD came out.  SO it's up to
>you folks to fill in the holes for me!  If anyone can post a discography
>of everything (full albums at least) after The Business Trip, that'd be
>WAY helpfull...

if you can read m$ word, I can send you a 30pg discography - size: ~175kB

>Oh yeah, was the inclusion of "Love in Space" on the "Alien 4" vinyl the
>only difference between that and the CD release?

the inclusion of "Space Sex" (is it "Love in Space" in an embryonic stage?)
was the only difference.

White Zone "Love in Space" is a complete different tune.

"Space Sex" is a live track. Date and venue, Bernhard??? ;0)

when we're into comparing tracks, do play "Blue Skin" together with the
25yrs box "I am the Eye that Looks Within".

>--Jed Levin

\\joe