New Album Info from Eric on AOL

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 4 22:26:14 EST 1996

I wonder if they know about the band called Ezekiel's Wheel, who seem to
have just released their first (self-titled?) CD. I didn't until a few
minutes ago ;)
Not knowing what E's Wheel was, I searched for it and stumbled onto the
band's home page. "Retro-Progressive Christian Rock", they say. Try
http://www.access.digex.net/~justgus/ezekiel/
Peter.

At 11:59 AM 4/11/96 +0000, Jean wrote:
>On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, Shawn Quinn wrote:
>
>>Subj:  New Album
>>Date:  96-11-01 15:10:17 EST
>>From:  OYSTRBOY
>>
>>[...]
>>we haven't decided on a title yet, but the one sticking the most
>>right now is "Ezekiel's Wheel"
>
>Heh.  An image both mystical and von Danikenish.
>
>I like.
<snip>

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"And sometimes I say things I shouldn't,
 Like..."                                  - Warren Zevon