More Space Bandits Talk

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Nov 5 02:28:47 EST 1996

On  4-NOV-1996 17:05:20.1 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Bryan Pitkin wrote:
   >The other point is the ammount of Burroughs influence in Calvert's
   >stuff. There's Hassan i Sabbah, Flying Doctor, Orgone Accumulator, to
   >name a few off the top of my head. Can't recall if there's any more, but
   >it seems that he was a bit of a Burroughs fan.
   >I don't realy blame him.
   >-Max Wilcox

What is the connection between William Burrough's and these songs, I wonder?
Not too familiar with Burrough's, except I've read the beginning of the Soft
Machine. Seemed kinda pointless and pretty difficult...

Chuck
`[1;30;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive