OFF: Voivod

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Tue Nov 5 04:54:38 EST 1996

>I bought a tape of theirs at a used record store a few years back,
>"Killing Technology", I think it was.  'Twas a little to thrashy for me.
>What kind of sounds has their music gone through?
>
>-Pete

Voivod are cool - they started off real thrashy, but mellowed out after
awhile, becoming more progressive. I'd definetly call them 'Space Rock',
especially parts of Angel Rat and Outer Limits. They also did a couple of
Pink Floyd covers.

Christian