New Album Info from Eric on AOL

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Nov 5 07:26:05 EST 1996

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

>>>right now is "Ezekiel's Wheel" > > > >And how am I supposed to
pronounce this in English? > > I've always assumed "eh-ZEE-key-elz WEEL",
since it has > some aliteration to it... > > but shouldn't it be
pronounced in Hebrew, Aramaic, or at the very least > Greek or Latin?

 The Hebrew geos something *like* ; ez-ek-kih-ehl or iz-zee-kih-ehl.

 The Greek and Latin are similar to the English, as far as I can tell.

  Troy