BOC: Buck Dharma and Mutation

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Nov 5 12:00:25 EST 1996

But Mike wrote:
>Couldn't disagree more! That Tyranny and Mutation sound IS the Blue Oyster
>Cult as far as I'm concerned. They had already sold out to pop music by
>the time they got to Agents of Fortune! :->

And I writes:

Yep, I agree -and I even think TM has the ultimate (not just BOC but...)
HR/HM sound!
I can't see anything wrong with pop-music though... I even like Oasis (good
band, good songs and lots of BAD attitude...isn't that what it's all about :-)
...but I'm not sure if I want BOC to play pop...

                -Daniel Wikdahl

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN