Love in Space vs Space Sex

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 5 12:20:42 EST 1996

William Duffy writes:

> Just thought I'd mention something you all know anyway. Most of the
> stuff on "The Business Trip" was new versions of old tracks, but
> credited to the current lineup!

I think (hope!) this is more or less reflected in the Codex where the
tracks show up either under their appropriate origins or cross-referenced
back to them e.g. Processed and Camera That Could Lie or Wastelands and
Wastelands of Sleep (featuring a similar type of re-arrangement of
material to that of Love In Space since Wastelands the track is an
expanded version of the short instrumental section in Wastelands of Sleep).

cheers

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk