HW- US Tour

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Nov 7 07:09:00 EST 1996

       Chris Bruce told me the other day that Doug Smith has told him a US
       tour will likely occur in May, based out of Cleveland, but a Boston
       gig was likely as they had a good booking agent at Mama kin's who has
       booked the brain surgeons and GONG!

       He also has e-mail now, but rarely ever checks it or answers, since he
       does not have his computer at home now. I won't bother giving it out
       as all it will do is frustrate you..

       Scott

       ObCD- Motorhead- Overnight Sensation (Great lp!)