OFF: Re: More Space Bandits Talk

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK
Thu Nov 7 09:29:08 EST 1996

Carl wrote:

>     Nirvana was very good at catchy riffs, but--gods!--was Cobain a whining
> malcontent or what?  I had difficulty listening to any of the songs without
> wanting to smack him :)  Rather ruined an otherwise entertaining act for
> me.

I totally have to agree here. If there's one thing I hate it's whiney
rock stars going on about how difficult life is. I want to say to 'em
*Loosen up will ya?*. After all they can have whatever they want in life
- drugs, drink, fast cars, sex. But it's not enough for some of 'em.
Ungrateful bastards.

>     All IMO, of course.

Mine too :-)

Chris Bates