Sad Lovers & Giants

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu Nov 7 10:45:32 EST 1996

Craig A. Shipley wrote:

> Isn't this a band name?
>
> Craig Shipley
> craigs at pyramid.com
>
> ----------

The cataloque listed it as a Hawkwind album!!!

Also, can someone solve the mystery of a Mr. McManus? On some versions
of "Silver Machine", he is credited. I'm sure I read something in a zine
or album cover explaining who he is, but I can't find the details
therefore I cannot remember what it said. Anyway, I'm sure some other
fans out there are interested to know as well!

William