OFF: early scorp's

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 7 13:16:38 EST 1996

In message <1DF521234FB at hawk.syr.edu>, "Ted Jackson jr. EL 84"
<TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU> writes

>>  Hey European dudes,
>>
>>   Does anybody know if the early Scorpions Album "Lonesome Crow" (aka
>> "Action") has ever been released on CD?
>>
>>   Sorry for the off topic but I must have it on CD.
>>
>>   Troy
>>
>> ObAll-Time-Best: As above
>
>Can an American answer?   I show a listing for a disc version offered
>by Rampage Records, stock # R2 70915.  Anyone ever heard of this
>label?
>theo
Not the Scorps, please. That git Herman Rarebell ran off with my Mum!
(in 73 just before he joined.) For some reason, The mere mention of the
Scorpions makes my blood gwan boil up! Mind you he did give me a
backstage pass for Donnington the year they played with Bad News and
Motorhead. Didn't give me a lift up, tho'.  Git. And he dumped her 10
years later, when he got really rich. This is before she started getting
of with Ozrics when we did gigs together.

And if you think that sounds like bullshit, wait till I tell you about
the chap from the Rockin' Vicars (Lemmy's old band) whose I've just
found out lives four doors down from me.

All true, I swear!
--
Jon Browne