HW: Hawklords set list

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Nov 10 10:08:46 EST 1996

At 14:15 10.11.96 -0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a set list for the 1978 Hawklords tour.
>I'm sure they did most of the hawklords album, I know they
>did "Uncle Sams on Mars"  but what else did they do ?

Hi Andy

Here are the setlists of two HAWKLORDS gigs:

06.10.78, OXFORD, NEW THEATRE
automoton / 25 years / high rise / death trap / micro man / urban guerilla
/ only the dead dreams of a cold war kid / flying doctor / steppenwolf /
psi power / sonic attack / awakening / robot / uncle sam's on mars / iron
dream / silver machine / brainstorm

05.11.78, READING, HEXAGON
automoton / 25 years / high rise / death trap / micro man / spirit of the
age / urban guerilla / sonic attack / psi power / brainstorm / steppenwolf
/ free fall / robot / uncle sam's on mars / iron dream / silver machine  /
master of the universe

cheers
Bernhard