HW - Oz Tour :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Nov 10 20:08:24 EST 1996

The news has never been so darn fine, I must say. But there's a few
questions I feel I must ask, to at least slightly clear my befuddled
mind.
        What exacty did Mr Smith say? By this I mean, is it worthwhile to start
getting things going in the near future? Or wait for further
conformation?
        On the topic of a HW appreciation night - what are some thaughts on
this? I'm VERY interested in organising one of these (most of my parties
are HW appreciation nights, so this is realy just one on a bigger scale,
I guess). The purpose is to raise money or publicity? Or both?
        This may be a little pre-emptive, but a few comments about a venue.
Would outdoor or indoor be better? I'm thinking of outdoor, perhaps at
the Woodford Folk Festival site (if anyone knows of this), as I know a
chap that's involved in running it. I'm not sure of indoor venues.
        Anyway, I'll start putting some adds on the radio station around here
soon etc etc.
        Oh, and sorry to the non-Australian people on the list, but as you may
well be able to imagine, we're all in a fairly heady euphoric state at
the moment (well, I am at least...)

-Max Wilcox