OFF: Burroughs

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Nov 10 20:31:15 EST 1996

Jerry wrote:

> All this talk about Burroughs reminded me of a friend of mine. He will start
> a two-years study on Burroughs' work. Does anyone know of a website with
> info on him? A Yahoo search gives me a tons of hits, so that doesn't really
> help.
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry
        I've never found a REALY comprehensive Burroughs page, but there's some
great books around, such as the biography "Literary Outlaw", as well as
some good interview books such as "The Job".
        What is this study, by the way? I've touched on Burroughs in my field
of study, but he's not very well respected in the "literary" world, for
some reason. I wish I could do a two year study on him, well, I guess
I've already done that, in a self-driven kind of way...
        If your friend needs any information, I may have it, by the way.
-Max Wilcox